General Merchandise Return Rules
- Returns of full-price and sale merchandise must be made within 30 days of your purchase or order date.
- Products must be unused, unworn and in good condition with the original hangtags and packaging attached. All original packaging must be completely intact.
- Shipping and handling costs, gift box costs and other charges are non-refundable.
- If you choose to return or exchange your online purchase to the Vassar College Store, you must present the original packing slip or your online purchase receipt displayed during checkout. Without a receipt, you will be offered an exchange or merchandise credit for the current selling price of the item.
- If you are returning or exchanging your store purchase in the Vassar College Store, you must present the original receipt displayed during checkout. Without a receipt, you will be offered an exchange or merchandise credit for the current selling price of the item.
Damaged or Defective Merchandise
- In the case of items being defective or damaged during shipment, please contact our store team immediately at 1-845-437-5870.
Receiving Credit for your Return
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your return. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.
- Sorry, shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Sales and Rentals of text books have specific dated return guidelines.
- Returns with a receipt can be made within one week of class start date.
- If you drop a course, returns with a receipt and registrars stamped drop slip can be made until the last day of the drop period. No exceptions will be made.
- New books that have been marked as well as sealed course packs that have been opened will be refunded at the used price.